- In recent years, Taiwan has imported a lot of coffee beans.
The varieties of coffee beans are mainly divided into Arabica and Robusta.
The elevation of the coffee tree planting affects the quality of the coffee beans produced.
Coffee beans need to be baked to grind.
Coffee can be cooked by baking coffee beans and then grinding them into coffee powder.
- The caffeine content of Arabica coffee beans is about 0.8-1.4%.
- Robusta coffee beans have a caffeine content of about 1.7-4%.
- Coffee beans are important export agricultural products in many countries.
- Coffee beans are freely traded as commodities in multiple futures markets.
- The preservation of coffee beans is very important.
- If the coffee beans are not properly preserved, the coffee beans will be mildewed.