- Do not eat food that falls on the ground, there will be a lot of bacteria.
Bacteria are the most numerous of all living things.
- Bacteria appeared 3.7 billion years ago and are very old creatures.
- Individuals of bacteria are very small, only 0.2 microns.
- Bacteria are distributed in soil and water, and symbiosis with many organisms.
Some bacteria can synthesize nutrients by themselves as long as they have carbon dioxide.
Soap must be used to wash hands to wash off bacteria.
Bacteria are invisible to the naked eye,
As soon as the frozen meat is taken out of the refrigerator, it will quickly breed bacteria.
The bacteria are growing very fast.
- Albert is a bacteria expert.
Mary has been studying bacteria in ice in Antarctica all year long.