rice dumpling, rice dumpling with pork
- Pork zongzi is basically glutinous rice with sweet or savoury fillings wrapped in bamboo or reed leaves.
- There are quite a lot of brands selling pork zongzi, and some manufacturers will send the products for inspection.
- Many food factories will launch pork zongzi on the eve of the Dragon Boat Festival.
- Pork zongzi appear most often on the Dragon Boat Festival.
- We have a opportunity to wrap the pork zongzi.
- I remember how much I loved the aroma coming from the pot in which the pork zongzi was boiled.
- There is a large variety of pork zongzi across China.
- Sweet and savoury pork zongzi are very different in taste.
- We are going to take the pork zongzi to watch the dragon boat race this Saturday.
- Most Taiwanese have eaten pork zongzi.