ticket 涵蓋各種票券，包含門票、車票、入場券、各類罰單 ... 等，交通罰單英文說法是 traffic ticket，口語簡稱 ticket，通常要有前後文對照。
- Tom was quite surprised when he received a ticket.
Nick has a ticket that has passed the payment deadline.
Jack has paid this ticket for you.
Jim received a ticket for littering.
- This car has been driving for ten years and there is no record of a traffic ticket.
- He was issued a traffic ticket for turning right at the red light.
- If you park your vehicle on the red line, you will be issued a traffic ticket.
- When Mary crossed the road, she was issued a traffic ticket for not using crosswalk.
- James has so many tickets that he can already fill a wall.
- This is my first traffic ticket since I got a driver's license.