main course 詞類用法
- 名詞主菜, 主餐
main course 的類似英文
main course 中文例句
- The main course is the featured or primary dish in a meal consisting of several courses.
- The main course is sometimes referred to as the main meal.
- In formal dining, a well-planned main course can function as a sort of gastronomic apex.
- It's time for main course salads.
- It's time to get your main course steak game on.
- An easy, delicious side dish or main course will make some people happy.
- I'm staying at sea for the main course ingredients, I hope to find swordfish or shrimp.
- Our cooking class this season will include an appetizer and a main course.
- To make the main course meal, how about including eggs in it?
- The main course has to be the best and the most delicious part of the lunch or dinner.