- In Taiwan's night market, pepper salt is a very common seasoning.
- I bought this pepper salt imported from Japan in the supermarket.
- Remove your pans from the oven and let the pans rest for about 8 minutes. Season to taste with more and pepper salt.
- Some people believe that pepper salt is the only seasoning needed for meats such as beef, pork ribs and turkey.
- Undoubtedly, there are many chefs who still adhere to use the classic pepper salt to flavor meat.
- A piece of beef coated in pepper salt and blasted with smoke for 12 hours will make you surprise.
- Pepper salt we can buy at supermarket are typically at least one other dry ingredient involved.
- The most popular seasoning for fried chicken is pepper powder.
- The actual recipe for a pepper salt basic include pepper powder, salt and other possible additions include cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper or onion powder.
- The service staff forgot to give me pepper salt.