- The injured person received immediate emergency treatment at the scene of the accident.
- The hospital has a specialized unit for providing emergency treatment to trauma patients.
- The paramedics performed emergency treatment on the injured hiker before transporting him to the hospital.
- The quick response of the medical team ensured timely emergency treatment for the accident victims.
- The training provided to the lifeguards includes techniques for emergency treatment of drowning victims.
- The availability of first-aid kits and trained staff ensures proper emergency treatment in case of injuries.
- In remote areas, it may take some time for emergency treatment to reach those in need.
- The hospital's emergency room is staffed with medical professionals who can provide immediate treatment to critical patients.
- The government has invested in improving emergency treatment services in rural areas.
- During a natural disaster, the focus is on providing emergency treatment and relief to affected communities.