- Bird-nest fern is a common vegetable in Taiwan.
- Bird-nest fern is a fern.
- Bird-nest fern is mainly distributed in East Asia, including low- and middle-altitude mountain areas of South Korea, China, Japan, and Taiwan.
- The climate of Taiwan is very suitable for the growth of bird-nest fern.
- In Taiwan, bird-nest fern is mainly distributed at an altitude of 50 to 870 meters above sea level.
- Bird-nest fern is edible and tastes good.
- Bird-nest fern fried with clove fish is very delicious.
- Taiwan has artificially cultivated bird-nest fern, mainly as edible vegetables.
- The nutritional value of bird-nest fern is very high, and it can be harvested all year round.
- Bird-nest fern is rich in calcium, iron and dietary fiber.
- Bird-nest fern grows slowly and likes warm and humid environments.
- Bird-nest fern does not bloom.