- The city center is always bustling with the noise of traffic and people.
- The construction site created a lot of noise and dust during the building process.
- She preferred a quiet neighborhood away from the hustle and bustle of the city's noise.
- The lively market was filled with noise from vendors and customers bargaining.
- The party next door went on all night, causing a lot of noise and disturbance for the neighbors.
- The noise from the nearby construction work made it hard to concentrate on studying.
- The noisy classroom was filled with the chatter of excited students.
- The busy train station was always bustling with the noise of trains arriving and departing.
- The noise pollution in the city prompted the government to implement measures to reduce it.
- The noise from the factory affected the quality of life for the residents living nearby.
大放異彩或引起轟動的英文 我們常說的「大放異彩」或「造成轟動、引起轟動」在某些時候是很類似的，都有表現極為出色或受到大眾矚目的概念，要怎麼用英文來表達中文的「大放異彩」或「引起轟動」呢？ 先來看看大放異彩，比較口語的說法可以用 shine 這個單字，某人在哪裡大放異彩可以說「 ...