- He works in the business development department of a multinational company.
- The business meeting was held to discuss the company's financial performance.
- She earned a degree in business administration from a prestigious university.
- The businessman negotiated a deal with a potential client.
- The businesswoman started her own company after years of working in the industry.
- They discussed the business strategies for the upcoming year during the conference.
- The business executive presented the company's annual report to the board of directors.
- The business world is constantly evolving, and companies need to adapt to changes.
- They organized a business trip to explore new markets.
- The business owner is focused on expanding the company's global presence.