- Shaved ice is a very traditional ice product in Taiwan.
Shaved ice is crushed ice that is quickly cut down by placing ice on a ice knife.
Shaved ice can be added to many ingredients such as fruit, preserves and jams.
Many people like to eat shaved ice in the summer.
If you want to eat shaved ice, you should choose a trusted store.
- News reports indicate that some of the shaved ice contains E. coli.
- This shaved ice cube comes from a legal ice factory.
- Every summer, the business of the shaved ice shop will be very good.
- Uncle Mark has been running this shaved ice shop for more than 20 years.
- Shaved ice can be eaten in most lively areas.
- The shaved ice shop is going to go out of business because the rent is too high.
- The traditional ice machine is operated by manpower.